- Two cups of risotto cooked according to package directions; let it cool for at least two hours
- 2 oz. smoked mozzarella 1/4" cubes
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 cups vegetable or corn oil
- Take enough risotto to roll into the size of a golf ball. Flatten in your hand and place a piece of cheese in the middle. Form into ball form around cheese.
- Coat ball in flour, then in the beaten egg, and finally in the bread crumbs.
- Gently lower balls into oil heated to 325-350 degrees. Make sure there's enough oil to just cover arancini. Cook in oil for 1-2 minutes until the outside is golden brown and the cheese is metled inside.